9.8.11

9.8.2011

Finally i have some time blog now =)  as left 97 more day wanna SPM  so no more time can blog , wanna tuition every day ...






SO SO SO sorry my blog reader !!! 
Last Saturday had happen something which special , Zoe , Pannie and I had skip the te gong dui (account) class -.-  we sat in mamak ... Pannie and I were cried at there ... I can feel many people look at us and them were confuse what happen of this two girl? Haha

Last Saturday's midnight I had follow family went to watched  movie at TS, this is the first time I  went there watch movie, but I think Jusco's cinema comfortable than TS's!
ARH, and with Ying and Pannie them =D   We watch Loan Shark .. that was violence movie ,  dislike violence !

Sunday I had attended Jen and her bf's birthday party , actually her bf is my cousin..Wow -.-
When I had felt a bit HIGH , my dad reach and wanna i back on no time T.T sadly.
I drink beer ,won't feel bitter because Bear had add some ice for me =D 




SWEET...!!

I LOVE HER VERY MUCH!!

Today i didn't go school as I sleep late.. Sleep till now only wake up =) Yeah

I am looking forward Friday , I want dance , Song: The Time(Dirty Bit) 




lovin it 


I really love my life now^^ enjoy 

没有评论:

发表评论