4.12.10

I'm back...

Back from thailand...
tired now...

I'm miss my babe friendss...
miss my home...
miss my bedroom ...
miss every thing...

The trip...
i'm ate more...
one day ate 5 meals...
want become fat fat d...

I don't want TT...
i don't want become fat fat...
i don't want become short and fat...
ugry = ='''

This trip i very enjoyed...
i enjoyed to ate...
i enjoyed to bought...
i enjoyed to look handsome boy or girl ;D
i enjoyed to walked and till my leg pain...

I am very enjoyed...
in this country without people who i know...
i can don't to make up my self...;D (joke joke)
i don't like to make up...
but if in the mood...
i will make up..


Tomorrow turn zoe go thailand...
can't sms with her...
can't go meet her...
miss her =O=

I miss P3 and lilian also...
i want hug out with them...
but now i don't hav money and i need work...

I want go sunway lagon...
but need a lot of money only enough me to spend and play till happy...
i not love to spend money T.T


Good night friend...

i want sleep now...
i don't wan hav dark circle under my eyes...

没有评论:

发表评论